Sunday 22 December 2013

Anderson Family History

I have initiated this blog to give an insight into the Anderson Family in Newtownards, Co. Down, Northern Ireland (Ulster).
 
I also want to use it as a point of contact to provide tips on family history as well as, I hope, an opportunity for others to provide advice and information.
 
If you 'fall into' this blog you are very welcome - if you want to comment, please do, if you want to contact me privately you can do so at newtownardsandersonfamily@Hotmail.co.uk at any time.
 
I further intend to post local history stories from 'Around The Ards' as ever with history projects you are inclined to find a few gems of information about social history of Newtown (Newtownards) so I look forward to sharing those with you.
 
By the way, my name is Mark Anderson - born in the 'Front Deed' (Wallaces Street No1) in Newtownards a way back in 1964!
 
More Later.
 
HMA

No comments:

Post a Comment